TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO WOBURN SAFARI PARK
- No pets or dogs are permitted into the Safari Park and kennel facilities are not provided. Assistance dogs are only allowed to enter very limited areas of the Safari Park and may not enter the Road Safari or any animal enclosures in the Foot Safari
- During your visit to the park please do not feed the animals, they are all given specially formulated diets and you could make them sick. If you are caught feeding the animals, you may be asked to leave the park and no refunds will be payable.
- Soft tops and convertibles are allowed in the Safari Park. However there are restrictions - they cannot enter Tigers, Bears & Wolves, Lion Park or the African Forest. Standard admission applies
- The Park is a non smoking area and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Park walls
- No motorbikes or barbeques are allowed in the park
- The speed limit in the Park is 15 mph and must be kept to at all times
- Once within the animal Road Safari drive through reserve you must stay in your vehicle AT ALL TIMES. If you have any problems then please sound your horn and wait for assistance
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner
- When visiting Woburn Safari Park you MUST travel around the Park in your own vehicle. Transport will not be provided unless you are taking a VIP Tour
- Please note that all animal walkthrough sections within the Foot Safari will close 15 minutes before advertised park closing time
- Visitors enter at their own risk. The company does not accept any liability for damage to vehicles unless negligent practices are proven. A bypass is provided in the Road Safari, so you can choose to avoid the carnivore or monkey sections
- Photography and filming taken for commercial use may not be published without prior written permission from Woburn Safari Park
- As a condition of entry we reserve the right to undertake security checks at our entry gates. We also reserve the right to refuse entry to any member of the public
- Animal Welfare: In purchasing an admission ticket from Woburn Safari Park, you accept that the park is a wildlife collection and, as such, it may at times be necessary to close, withdraw or alter any animal exhibits for husbandry or welfare purposes. This does not constitute any liability on the part of Woburn Safari Park for refund of admission tickets. Customer satisfaction is important to us, therefore alternative activities or extended hours may be offered to visitors in compensation on any dates affected.
- Complaints: We aim to give all of our customers a fantastic experience with us, but should you encounter any problems or need to make a complaint, please ask to speak with the Duty Manager whilst at the park. This should be done on the day of your visit, to enable us the opportunity to resolve any issues immediately for you, so you can fully enjoy your day.
Should you contact us following your visit we will endeavour to resolve any issues that you had on your visit, but may not be able to provide the same level of resolution should you raise your issue on the day.
- When booking online you must book no later than one hour before arrival, on the day of your visit to Woburn to allow your transaction to be processed. Failure to do so will mean that admission will need to be paid at gate prices to enter Woburn Safari Park or Woburn Abbey and Gardens (no refund will be granted).
- Your tickets are valid for the selected visit date on your ticket.
- Woburn operates a policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets booked online.
AMENDING BOOKING DATE
Once purchased via the online booking facility, your admission ticket is valid for the date selected and specified on your booking. Should you wish to amend your booking date, you may do so, however you will be charged an administration fee equivalent to the difference of the price paid on your booking (per customer), to the gate price (per customer) for the new date of your visit.
In the event of inclement weather that prevents the park from opening the Road Safari drive-through section of the park, all customers will be directed to the Foot Safari and public announcements will be made at keeper talks and demonstrations, within the shop and the Safari restaurant, as to when the safari drive-through section of the park will be re-opened.
In the event of the Road Safari drive-through not being opened for a minimum of 3 hours on the affected day, all customers will have the right to collect a voucher entitling them to a free return to the park, free of charge within a specified date range. Vouchers will be available to collect from Junglies Gift Shop and must be attached to your till receipt and signed by the Duty Manager
No photocopies, unsigned or defaced vouchers will be accepted for a return visit and the original receipt must be attached. The return vouchers entitles the bearer to admission only and does not include any other attractions, All Inclusive items, travel expenses or other costs incurred to customers
- Advance tickets cannot be purchased in conjunction with discount vouchers, Tesco Clubcard vouchers or any other promotions
- Online discounts may be introduced at certain times of the year and at Woburn's discretion
- Possession of the advance ticket receipt will be regarded as proof of purchase and entitles you to the relevant number and type of tickets purchased. If it is not possible to print the confirmation, please write down the TRANSACTION REFERENCE and quote this reference on the gate, please be aware that this will slow down your entry time
- Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organization
- Special events and adverse weather conditions may occasionally necessitate restricted access to the Estate – please call to confirm
- Woburn reserves the right to withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice
- Online tickets are not transferable and cannot be re-sold to another party after purchase
- Woburn reserves the right to request further identification at the point of entry.
- Disabled tickets: Woburn Safari Park requires either a valid blue badge or DLA letter as proof of disability. Please do not ask staff to make a judgement by any other means, this is unfair to staff and they will politely refuse to make any discrimination or judgement without official documentation.
- For groups of 15+ paying visitors reduced rates apply, please call 01525 290333
- Woburn welcomes visitors with disabilities and special needs. Concessionary rates apply. Proof may be required (such as orange/blue badge) at the point of entry into Woburn to secure these rates. These tickets cannot be purchased online.
If you have any queries with regard to the online ticket system then please Tel: 01525 290407 or email email@example.com.
- Gift vouchers are valid for use against admission, retail, catering and VIP experience purchases at Woburn Safari Park
- Vouchers will be sent via special delivery and will be despatched within 48 hours of purchase
- Delivery should be complete to UK mainland addresses within 5 working days of purchase
- An additional charge of £1.60 will be added to your purchase
- Vouchers are non-refundable
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer, discount or with Tesco Clubcard vouchers.
- Full payment will be taken when booking any VIP Experience online at the time of booking (In special circumstances an invoice can be raised, when booked by phone, however a specific date will not be guaranteed until full payment is received).
- Once booked, the date cannot be changed unless due to exceptional circumstances. This is at the discretion of Woburn Safari Park
- All experiences are non refundable and non-transferable. Experiences cannot be resold or exchanged
- A Full-paying adult or guardian must be present when any one under the age of sixteen is taking part in an experience. This excludes Junior Keeper where the adult cost is included
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner
- Woburn Safari Park cannot be held responsible for the weather conditions. However in exceptional circumstances if Woburn Safari Park cancels the experience an alternative date will be arranged
- Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to alter the itinerary on any given day due to animal welfare or health issues but will ensure that if the activity is replaced with another similar task
- It is up to the individual to assess their own fitness levels as some experiences do require some degree of fitness e.g. Adult Animal Keeper. Woburn Safari Park reserves the right to ask you to not continue with an experience if we feel you are not physically able to partake
- It is also up to the individual to make Woburn Safari Park aware in writing of any serious health complaint that may put yourself or others in danger. Some experiences also require a medical form to be completed. This must be done accurately before the experience may begin
- Woburn Safari Park provides child seats for VIP trips for children 4 years and above. For children under 4, parents must provide and fit a car seat. Seat belts must be worn at all times by anyone when travelling in a Woburn Safari Park vehicle
- Please be aware that some animals are fed whole carcasses
- If, on the day, it proves that someone does not meet the age criteria for an experience, they will not be permitted to take part.
- Annual ticket holders will gain free entry to Woburn Safari Park (named cardholder only) on production of a valid Annual Ticket card at the ticket gate (If you are unable to present your card, you will be charged the full gate admission price, this can be refunded later, at the admissions office upon presentation of the valid Annual Ticket card, within 30 days, along with your receipt).
- Additional attractions at the Safari Park (including the Safari Lorry, Treetops Action Trail, Sea Lion Cove 3D Cinema) will be charged at the standard price.
- Each Annual Ticket must be paid for in full at time of purchase and is valid for a 12 month period, starting from the date of purchase.Annual Tickets can only be purchased using cash, credit or debit card. Annual tickets cannot be purchased using Tesco Clubcard vouchers.
- Your park admission price (paid on the same date of your Annual Ticket purchase only) will be deducted from the cost of your annual ticket (you will need to present a valid receipt at Junglies Gift Shop at the point of purchase of your Annual Ticket.)
- Annual tickets are sold on an individual basis and will display your name and photograph. They are not transferable and cannot be used by other individuals.Once purchased, the annual ticket cannot be resold, refunded or exchanged.
- Special events may carry an additional nominal entry fee; any additional charges will be detailed on each Events page on woburnsafari.co.uk, where applicable.
- Woburn Safari Park has the right to reject applications for renewal of Annual Tickets.
- Proof of age must be supplied when collecting a Toddler Annual Pass.
- Disabled Annual Tickets are available to customers on production of a blue badge or letter confirming receipt of DLA/PIP. If you require a carer then documentation must also be shown confirming this. The carer must be over 18 years of age. The maximum admission ticket credit available against a Disabled + Carer Annual Ticket, is for two single admission tickets.
- If you lose your Annual Ticket card there is a £2.50 charge for a replacement.
- Annual Ticket holders can renew at a discounted fee. Please note, there is a strictly limited period of 14 days for renewal (from the date of expiry). After which, the full Annual Ticket price applies.
- Annual pass holders can bring up to five guests in the same vehicle at a discounted group rate.
www.woburnsafari.co.uk is a site operated by Woburn Enterprises Partnership, registered in England and Wales (registration number 0966094) whose registered office is at Bedford Office, Woburn, Milton Keynes, MK17 9PQ. Our VAT number is 68 397 4672.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes and acceptable uses. In particular you may not use our site that in any way:
(i) breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
(ii) that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; or
(iii) to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation or spam (unacceptable uses).
Our site is made available free of charge. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it, unless otherwise specified. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned and controlled by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must be accurate and not state genuinely held opinions and not be defamatory, obscene, offensive, promote violence or discrimination in any form or be or promote any unacceptable use.
If you wish to link or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; any indirect or consequential loss or damage or any economic loss.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity or economic loss.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To contact us, please email email@example.com